From British Arachnological Society
- To further the education of the public by promoting the study of the Arachnida, especially spiders, pseudoscorpions and harvestmen.
- To maintain close co-operation and understanding between amateur and professional arachnologists.
- To publish the Bulletin of the British Arachnological Society.
- To maintain and extend the Society's reprint library.
- To encourage the exchange of information by all suitable means.
|↑ Goto top||© British Arachnological Society, 2013||Website created by Salticus Webhosting|
|The British Arachnological Society is a Registered Charity in England & Wales No. 260346, and in Scotland No. SC044090|