From British Arachnological Society
Back Issues of the Bulletin
The full volumes are no longer available, these have been replaced by the CD-ROM version, see below.
Most individual parts are available for vols 13 (2004-06) and 14 (2007-09). Please contact the Sales Manager for prices.
Binders for the Bulletin. These are in dark green with the societies logo on the front cover. Each binder will hold one volume including the contents and index pages. £3.50 each plus P&P.
A complete run of the bulletin from Volume 1 – 12 is available on CD, available from Secure Data Services Group, Jordan House, Old Milton Green, New Milton, Hampshire, BH25 6QJ. 01425 623960.
- Single User version for individuals, price £65
- Multi User version for libraries and institutions, price £120
Back Issues of the Newsletters
Paper copies of Number 1 to 100 are no longer available, replaced by the CD-ROM version, see below. For copies of Newsletters 101 onwards, please contact the sales manager.
- Bulletins of the Flatford Mill Spider Group and the British Spider Study Group.
- This volume is now out of stock
- BAS Members' Handbook. Tony Russell-Smith. BAS
- Price £8.00, postage included in the UK Supplied free to all UK Members
- Catalogue of the Pseudoscorpionida. Mark S Harvey. Manchester University Press.
- Members' Price £5.00 plus P&P
- A Guide to House and Garden Spiders. Lawrence Bee, illustrated by Richard Lewington.
- This is a fold out chart published by the Field Studies Council which illustrates the 43 spiders that are most frequently encountered in our houses and gardens. It includes a table giving a synopsis each of the species covered and illustrates the webs they produce. £2.75 plus P&P
- Guide to Harvestmen of the British Isles. Paul Richards.
- This is also a fold out chart published by the FSC. It includes over 60 photographs illustrating the 27 species found in the British Isles. A table lists characteristics of each species and the photographs show key features where possible. £3.50 plus P&P
- British Wildlife Concessionary Subscription
- Individual UK members of the Society are eligible for the concessionary subscription of 19.95UKPounds (normally 20.95UKPounds)
- Various items of clothing featuring an embroidered Society motif can be ordered. Popular items include fleeces, sweatshirts, polos and t-shirts. The clothing can be ordered in a variety of colours but the motif will always be in two shades of gold.
- Members interested in ordering clothing should contact the Sales Manager for further information.
- The Society must place a minimum order so there may be a delay in supplying an individual member's requirements.
- A gentleman's tie featuring the Society's motif in gold scattered on a plain background. Just one left in Black! (We have not identified a supplier of new stock.)
- Members' Price £6.00 plus P&P
Enquiries regarding postage and orders should be sent to :
Francis Farr-Cox, 1 Winchester Road, BURNHAM-ON-SEA, Somerset, TA8 1HY e-mail: salesATbritishspiders.org.uk
NOTE: Because of the large amount of spam e-mails the Society receives, the e-mail addresses have been disguised - to e-mail please change 'AT' to '@'
Orders can only be accepted if accompanied by payment in full.
Please note that Euro Cheques are no longer accepted by British Banks.
Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- A Sterling Cheque drawn on a bank with branches in the UK.
- International money Order payable in Sterling at a Bank in the UK.
- A cheque drawn on a Bank not based in the UK. In this case there is an additional cost of £10.00 per cheque to cover bank charges.
Alternatively payment can be made electronically direct into the Society's account.
The bank details are:
Santander Business Banking Sort code: 72-00-06 Account name: British Arachnological Society Account no: 10524003
Please notify the sales manager if you pay by this method.
Goods will only be dispatched on receipt of payment. Please ensure that all cheques are made payable to 'The British Arachnological Society'
All prices quoted on the web-site are in UK pounds and correct at the date of updating (below). E&OE
|↑ Goto top||© British Arachnological Society, 2013||Website created by Salticus Webhosting|