From British Arachnological Society
Welcome to the B.A.S. web site's Members' only section. This offers information and functionality in addition to that offered on the general area. To gain access to the Members' Area you will need a User Name and Password - these are supplied by the BAS; to apply please complete the application form.
Please Note: Access to this area is only open to current members of the British Arachnological Society and does not include subscribers or their employees.
More facilities will be added to this area periodically. If you already have a valid User Name you may enter the site by following the relevant links:
- Search the BAS Library
- List of current BAS Members
- BAS Members' Forum NEW (this will ask you for your Members' Area details before redirecting you to the Forum)
- BAS Small Grants Schemes NEW
- Members' Handbook - First Edition, 2008 (1.1Mb)
- Synonyms of British Spiders by Peter Merrett, section 2.4 of the original Handbook
- Names of Spiders by John Parker, section 2.5 of the original Handbook
- New Key to British Linyphiidae
- How to begin the study of Spiders by D.W. Mackie (1989) (16Mb) NEW
- Apply for User Name & Password
|↑ Goto top||© British Arachnological Society, 2013||Website created by Salticus Webhosting|