From British Arachnological Society
You can join the British Arachnological Society quickly and conveniently with your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account.
Please select the membership option you require and follow the on screen instructions.
And if you are a UK tax payer, please also post to us your Gift Aid Declaration to allow us to claim an extra £5 from the UK tax office.
Institution Subscriptions - see the options below (UK & overseas) for paying for your subscription (Libraries, Universities, etc)
- Payments made from now on are for the 2013 calendar year, except the option for 2012 arrears payment on UK Membership.
- All memberships and subscriptions are fixed to the calendar year, ie. from January to December. Anyone joining during the year will have their membership / subscription back-dated to January and will receive all Newsletter and Arachnology issues already published in the year to date. Subsequent renewal is always due in the January of the following year.
- None of the membership options are available to institutions - see the two Subscription options specifically for Libraries, Universities, etc.
- UK BAS Membership is only open to residents with a permanent address in the UK
- Do not select UK AND Overseas Membership because any refunds incur a charge (see below)
- ESA Membership is only available via this web-site for existing BAS members, or individuals purchasing both BAS membership and ESA membership in the same transaction.
- AAS & ISA Memberships - to reduce your costs and BAS administration, these options now link to the AAS & ISA websites where you can join or renew your memberships directly online .
- Refunds due to errors in purchase, ineligibility or cancellation will incur a 10% reduction on the refund to cover PayPal charges and will only be offered via PayPal, please purchase carefully
- After pressing the 'DONATION' option, you will be asked to enter the required amount at the next page
|↑ Goto top||© British Arachnological Society, 2013||Website created by Salticus Webhosting|